HR Coordinator InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources InternshipPCG, Inc.
Human Resources InternTeam One Global
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Human Resources Internyum yum donots
Human Resources/Administrative/Recruiting InternBookmark This
1030 W North Ave Suite O103
Posted: January 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionM4i, Inc is looking for an energetic & motivated young professional for a part time administrative internship. This internship will focus on 3 areas in administration: Human Resources, Recruiting, and Public Relations/Social Media. M4i, Inc is offering personal and professional growth, with the opportunity to earn a permanent position for the right candidate.
Hours are flexible. For the right candidate we are willing to work with their school schedule.
This internship is for COLLEGE CREDIT ONLY. Potential for bonuses to be discussed in the interview process.
Full training provided.
ResponsibilitiesThe Administrative Intern will be responsible for but not limited to the following…
- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- Help maintain Team TAG’s social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog, etc.
- Create press releases on a weekly basis
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
RequirementsAn Ideal Candidate for this internship…
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Communications or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- LOVES talking to people & is a social butterfly
- Can multi-task & has GREAT attention to detail
- Has a great STUDENT MENTALITY & is a PROBLEM SOLVER
- Maintains a POSITIVE ATTITUDE & works well under pressure