Corporate Internship - Human Resources in Arlington, VA (Ballston)Accelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
Human resourcesArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
SUMMER 2017 Human Resources InternNiagara Foundation
Human Resources InternArizona beverage company
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipTMG Concepts
Summer Semester HR / PR InternBealstone, Inc
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources/Public Relations InternBookmark This
BREED International Consulting
2400 Herodian Way, Suite 235
Posted: November 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is responsible for providing administrative support to the HR/Office Manager with the opportunity for advancement within the Human Resources field. A candidate must be enrolled in school.
Candidates characteristics should include but are not limited to:
To apply email your resume to email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Focuses mainly on recruitment needs for the expansion of the company.
• Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
• Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized personal.
• Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
• Candidates with a business, public relations, management, human resources, marketing major preferred
• You must have a genuine interest in people and excited to work in an upbeat environment.
• Qualified candidates must have strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Candidates must also have excellent computer skills, including some proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office.