Human Resources InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Internship in China C122 - HR/Staffing Consultant (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in Human Resources and Business Development ~ Sydney, AustraliaCareerDC
Human Resources InternVerrica Pharma
Computer Science and Engineering/inter paidOutsource Tel
Human Resources InternBrogan Group
Human Resources InternNOVA CHEMICALS
Human Resources InternANGLO PACIFIC
Human Resources/Public Relations InternBookmark This
BREED International Consulting
2400 Herodian Way, Suite 235
Posted: November 05 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is responsible for providing administrative support to the HR/Office Manager with the opportunity for advancement within the Human Resources field. A candidate must be enrolled in school.
Candidates characteristics should include but are not limited to:
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Focuses mainly on recruitment needs for the expansion of the company.
• Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
• Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized personal.
• Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
• Candidates with a business, public relations, management, human resources, marketing major preferred
• You must have a genuine interest in people and excited to work in an upbeat environment.
• Qualified candidates must have strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Candidates must also have excellent computer skills, including some proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office.