Human resourcesGenerac Power Systems
Human Resources InternZAG Group of Companies
Human Resources Intern - FULL TIME - 40 Hours/week - Paid (NON-VIRTUAL)McKenna Motor Co., Inc.
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Public Relations AssistantCPG Seattle
Human Resources InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Human Resources Co-op/InternshipDoosan Bobcat
Human Resources/Public Relations InternBookmark This
BREED International Consulting
2400 Herodian Way, Suite 235
Posted: November 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is responsible for providing administrative support to the HR/Office Manager with the opportunity for advancement within the Human Resources field. A candidate must be enrolled in school.
Candidates characteristics should include but are not limited to:
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Focuses mainly on recruitment needs for the expansion of the company.
• Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
• Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized personal.
• Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
• Candidates with a business, public relations, management, human resources, marketing major preferred
• You must have a genuine interest in people and excited to work in an upbeat environment.
• Qualified candidates must have strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Candidates must also have excellent computer skills, including some proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office.