Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
Recruiting & Hiring internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Human Resources internBenjamin Apartments LLC
SAP HR Training and Placement - TekTaurus EducationTekTaurus Education
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources Internship-Queens Health NetworkIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Information Technology Recruiter - InternPacific Data Integrators
Human Resources/Recruitment InternBookmark This
300 W 55th Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIdeasmyth is the holistic creative communications branding consultancy founded by Victoria C. Rowan. Ideasmyth’s personalized services (coaching, classes, editing, events, recruiting and other resources) support clients in developing their endeavors, increasing their brand exposure and achieving their most important personal and professional goals. Her outside-the-box consulting sensibility has been informed by her varied career across many related fields. Whether she was founding Mediabistro.com’s multi-million-dollar education division, writing for dozens of top media outlets (such as The New York Times, The Financial Times, NPR) or booking top talent for major venues, like a season at the 92nd Street Y Poetry Center, she always has remained true to her mission of cultivating and celebrating creativity. Ten+ years later, Ideasmyth has served over 1000+ creatives of international renown in all areas of the media, film, business, education, legal worlds, including: New York Times bestselling authors, top journalists, Emmy-nominated screenwriters, multiple Grand-Slam Moth Storytellers, and many critically acclaimed professionals of all stripes--even the ones that don’t think they’re creative!
At Ideasmyth, interns will have a chance to develop strong communication and professional skills to give them a competitive advantage in the workforce. Interns will receive valuable experience in all aspects of entrepreneurial business development.
While this is an unpaid internship, it is designed to be an educational and career-advancing experience where interns will be doing meaningful work and advance their careers and every effort will be made to reward superior performance.
● Personal mentorship to help them achieve their career goals
● Networking and career advancing opportunities
● Depending on skills and performance, the possibility for paid commission
● Assist the CEO and Apprentice-in-Chief in screening candidates and managing the company team
● Hold interviews for potential interns
● Correspond with candidate’s references via email and phone
● Train interns to perform their duties
● Maintain job postings across multiple school platforms and related websites
● Organize company’s virtual office and human resource files for interns and candidates via Google Drive
● Maintain timesheets and daily task updates
Requirements● Ability to commit to 15 to 20 hours per week (office hours: Mon-Thurs 9-2pm) for a minimum of 3 months with a preference for candidates in graduate programs who want 6 months of work experience to develop their skills and portfolios
● Essential equipment: smartphone, laptop and headphones
● Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
● Organizational ninja who enjoys juggling multiple projects
● Insatiable curiosity
● An upbeat goals junkie who enjoys being an awesome team player!
● Willingness to learn Ideasmyth’s business concepts
SkillsRequired - Human Resources, English, MS Office Suite
Preferred - Psychology, Business Administration, Management, Always Willing to Learn