Human Resources Intern (Unpaid)CFED
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Hutch InternshipHutch Interiors
Human Resources InternLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
HR/PR/SOCIAL MEDIA; DIRECTOR @ LUXMGMT. GROUP PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Independent Record Label Seeks Human Resources InternBookmark This
1800 N New Hampshire Ave
Posted: April 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent record label, Day One (www.thisisdayone.com), is offering an Human Resources (HR) Internship. You will work closely with our principal artist Shah and our New York, Toronto, and Los Angeles operations. If you’re passionate about music, organized, and are interested in working with an emerging record label, please send us your cover letter and resumé. Social media or any other relevant information is also welcome.
Shah's music videos can be seen here: www.youtube.com/DayofShah
Day One's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesNew Employee and Intern Hiring
- Assist with interviews and hiring of new members
- Help contribute to inclusive and welcoming atmosphere for new members
- Contribute ideas for optimizing hiring protocol
Training and Development
- Assist with other orientation and training
- Create new content for various HR initiatives
- Communicate with record label members to seek opportunities for enhancing efficiency and productivity
- Work alongside fellow interns to provide organizational support related to human resources
Requirements- Organized, reliable, punctual
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Familiarity with rap/hip hop preferred
- Work well with strict deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)