HR InternshipInternational Translation Company
Human Resources InternTeam One Global
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Internship with Vice President Recruiting & Talent ManagementBookmark This
Phoenix House Foundation
50 Jay Street
Posted: January 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhoenix House currently has an opportunity for a current student to gain valuable experience with our National Vice President, Recruiting &Talent Management. This experience is located at our Jay Street venue, situated in Brooklyn.
In this role, YOU will learn the inner workings of our human resources department. We are searching for a well-rounded individual who has a familiarity with HR, as well as possesses advanced skills in Excel and systems. The ideal candidate will be analytical and computer-savvy—these will be valuable as we make our transition onto new applicant tracking platform. S/he will be the embodiment of customer service—possessing an inviting demeanor & good communication skills.
• Current student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a related field
• One (1) year experience working or interning within a Human Resources Department preferred
• Working knowledge of human resources via work or classes
• Experience with human capital metrics and analysis preferred
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Excel
• Ability to think beyond immediate task and to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
• Ability to work in a confidential environment
• Skilled with managing multiple projects and deadlines with strong attention to detail
• Able to pull and manipulate data in Excel for reporting
• Strong Microsoft Office and technology skills required
• Pro-active, self-starter
• A sense of humor is preferred