- Internships /
- Human Resources /
- INTERNSHIP-Non Paid- Human Resources Internship - Social Media/HR Internship
HR/PR/SOCIAL MEDIA; DIRECTOR @ LUXMGMT. GROUP PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
HR- Adminstration - Office at Summer CampSummit Camp & Travel
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomePES
Summer Human Resources InternCLSS
Human Resources CoordinatorSeattle Web Search
Human Resources Talent ScoutSeattle Web Search
INTERNSHIP-Non Paid- Human Resources Internship - Social Media/HR InternshipBookmark This
6077 Frantz Rd. Suite 205
Posted: April 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re looking for someone who will embody WM&C'S mission and represent them authentically across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram. This person will learn community management and content management skills.
Intern will have an understanding of social media best practices, tools, and strategies. Intern goal is to drive growth through the delivery of addictive, shareable content that fosters social engagement.
This person should have familiarity with an on and offline publication, have great energy and want to learn how media is evolving online. The position is unpaid and can be for credit.
The role requires a flexible, resourceful, and detail-oriented person that loves working in a fast-paced environment.
This is an unpaid academic internship.
ResponsibilitiesWhat will you do?
• Create posts for social media channels
• Engage with users across social channels, answering questions, responding to questions and other customer service issues
• Assist in reporting and analysis of social media data
• Monitor social media successes of competitive and relevant brands
• You will become an expert in social media best practices and stay abreast of changes to social media platforms used
• Create an ongoing strategy on new ways to grow fans and followers across all social channels
• Assist in building Jonathan Wesley presence on YouTube and Twitter
• Manage the front desk
• Answer phones
• Appointment scheduling
RequirementsWhat do you need to be successful?
• A love of social media. Passionate about creating content and cultivating fan engagement and growth
• Proactive and strategic thinker
• Creative and analytical
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail