Human Resources/Recruiting Internship - Summer 2017Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
Summer 2017 - Human Resources/Recruitment InternClear Vision Communications, Inc.
HR Recruiter (New York Based)WhoWhatWhy
Human ResourcesArmstrong World Industries, Inc
human resourcesDT Group
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
12-month Trainee Program in Europe (stipend)German American Chamber of Commerce California
Junior Recruiter: Human Resources and RecruitingBookmark This
Braudack Marketing, Inc
26400 Lahser Rd Suite 230
Posted: April 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are looking for training and experience in Human Resources and Recruiting Braudack Marketing, Inc may be the right place for you. Braudack Marketing is a growing marketing firm looking to expand into markets all over the U.S. In the next 2-3 years. We are offering a Full time, paid internship in HR/ Recruiting with advancement into a permanent position. Advancement is available immediately and is based on performance.
We have begun the interviewing process, for immediate consideration apply now.
For more information on our firm visit our website: www.braudackmarketinginc.com
ResponsibilitiesPosition duties include:
• Managing guest relations in the lobby
• Qualifying and screening candidates
• Direct and Indirect Recruitment
• Interview tracking
• Basic data entry
• Entry Level Human Resources
• Social Networking / Advertising
• Event Planning
• Full training
• Individualized success coaching programs
• Pay based upon performance
• Advancement opportunities from entry level to management
• Travel opportunities
• A FUN AND EXCITING WORK ENVIRONMENT!
• Immediate availability
• Minimum one year education or experience in HR, administrative, restaurant, retail, business, psychology customers service, and or sales.
• Attention to detail and eagerness to learn
• Friendly and outgoing personality.... You must be FUN to fit in here
• Time management / organizational skills
Thank you for your interest and good luck!