Human resourcesMCI, Inc
People and Talent InternExiger Diligence
Human Resources InternFidelity Health Care
HR Intern (2016-2165)Daktronics Inc.
HR Assistant (New York Base)WhoWhatWhy
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternNew England Aquarium
Learn how to find a job from the experts while interning!!! Virtual InternshipBookmark This
The Thin Orange Consulting
Posted: February 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have an immediate internship available!
Internship location available from any location in the country! The Oxford Group is the premier
executive search firm in the Cloud Computing Sector. Our website is TheOxfordGroup.net
This experience will be fun, challenging and rewarding. This is an excellent opportunity for you
to learn this rapidly growing business and develop your sales and marketing skills.
You will learn the inside secrets to finding a job from the experts! You will also learn how to
interview, write a resume and use our innovative Stealth Reverse Search that shows you step by
step how to find a job using reverse engineering techniques. You will Develop Sales Skills,
Habits, and learn what it takes to be a Million Dollar Produce in Sales.
You will be working with both candidates and clients in this fast pace industry.
The Oxford Group is a boutique executive Search firm based out of Dallas, TX with many
locations around the globe.. Founded by David Jackson CEO, who was ranked as the number 1
recruiter in the nation over 30 years ago.
Our objective is to offer interns the best professional and educational experience possible in a
fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment. Select individuals may qualify to participate
in an unpaid internship with Apprentice opportunities for fast growth.
Work from home and virtual practice throughout the USA6. Candidate will qualify for advanced
placement upon completion of internship.
Personal coaching with CEO David Jackson and access to the best trainers, consultants, and
agents in the nation.
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full and Part time Unpaid
1. Proactive, Intuitive with a strong work ethic
2. Passion for growth, upward mobility and financial success
3. High emotional IQ and strong communication skills
4. Passion for personal growth in Sales and Marketing with strong customer service skills
5. 20-40+ hours required per week.
• • Confident, driven, competitive and obsessed about their future
• Great listeners who love to work with people
• Goal-oriented people who like working alone as much as they like working with a team
• Willing to constantly learn, improve, and adapt quickly
• Work in a team sales environment and deliver on both personal and team goals
• Gain a skill set that will set you apart from your peers in today’s job market
RequirementsJob and Training Description:
1. Taking incoming calls from candidates
2. Preparing research for Stealth Reverse Search to locate job opportunities for these candidates.
3. Presenting candidates to Employers
4. Working with Clients.
5. Learning and operating our technologies that provide us a jump on the competition.
6. Learning to prospect and cultivate clients.
7. Practical daily application of on the job sales prospecting, including daily over the phone
2. Over $10,000 of sales training, coaching, and mentorship offered within 6 month program.
3. Personal Sales Coaching and training from founder, David Jackson
4. Development and training on the sales process, which can translate to any industry
5. Training sessions with other top producing recruiters and trainers in our industry.
6. Opportunity for advanced Apprentice placement with a top producer upon successful
completion of internship)
7. Opportunity to learn a career that can provide you a six figure income the rest of your life.
8. • Interns will be considered for future full-time positions
9.Work with the business development and marketing teams to implement marketing strategies
and coming up with marketing ideas.
10. Aid marketing team in social media scheduling, content creation, event marketing
11. Meet with potential clients
12.Aid sales teams in contract negotiation, proposal creation, customer service and account