Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
HR Administrator/Staffing CoordinatorDSS Staffing, Inc
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Virtual Human Resources Project Management InternYOakleyPR
Management TraineeBookmark This
ACI Infotech, Inc
242 Old New Brunswick Road, Suite 110
Posted: April 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis program is designed for students currently engaged in a four year college program, graduate students looking to build career in Technology Services Industry. All majors are encouraged to apply but the program has found the greatest benefits for the following majors: Business, Marketing, Accounting, Sales, Human Resource, Public Relations, Communications, Organization and Development and Entrepreneurship to name a few. As you can see from the broad reach of majors that would benefit from our internship, this is not an ordinary opportunity and we are not looking for ordinary people!
ACI Infotech is designed this one of a kind internship in 2014. The program was designed to create a world class program in the North America to attract talent from all over North America. ACI Infotech reviewed several world class internship programs like Oracle, Microsoft, and every decision made in the early stages as well as into program enhancements has been designed to ensure a world class experience. What is world class to ACI Infotech: We wanted to design a one of a kind opportunity for college students, recent unemployed graduates or graduate students with an opportunity to gain broad experience and exposure to all facets of running a business. In addition, as an IT Services firm, we can offer students exposure and experience understanding not just one industry but all experience to all industries. Our clients represent every key industry in the United States and aspects of our program is customized around each intern to ensure they accomplish their goals at the onset. We manage this closely throughout the summer to ensure their expectations are being met.
ResponsibilitiesIndividuals will gain exposure to all aspects of business: marketing, social media management, sales, client relationships, recruiting, payroll and accounting. Lots of experience understanding and working within HR.
This internship was designed to give students exposure to all aspects of business. We allow ACI Infotech interns the opportunity to learn and complete the following activities within their 10 weeks with us:
• Phone etiquette – how to answer a busy multi-line phone systems, multi-task, manage multiple projects a one time, greet visitors and balance reactive phone work with proactive phone work
• How to screen resumes for over 50 job openings a week
• How to present candidate to internal and external customers
• Learning how to interview and understanding legalities of interviewing
• Reference checking
• Metrics – how to balance stress of metrics with reaching out for help when needed to accomplish goals
• How to make a field cold call to a potential new company
• How to manage the sales process
• How to conduct professional business presentations to a senior leadership team with hands on experience throughout the summer doing so
• How to be professional, follow-up and build relationships with business leaders who present to ELITE throughout the summer
• How to get the most out of a mentor / protégé relationship
• Tours and sales meetings with clients and prospects
• How to manage and work on-site with over 300 temporary employees
• How to host individual as well as group interviews
• How to process payroll for
• How to be a critical thinker
• How to be become leader!!!
RequirementsCurrently enrolled in a four year degree program or
All majors encouraged to apply!