HR/PR/SOCIAL MEDIA; DIRECTOR @ LUXMGMT. GROUP PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
HR- Adminstration - Office at Summer CampSummit Camp & Travel
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomePES
Summer Human Resources InternCLSS
Human Resources CoordinatorSeattle Web Search
Human Resources Talent ScoutSeattle Web Search
Marketing InternBookmark This
Affinity Patient Advocacy
Posted: May 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a non-profit organization based out of Phoenixville. Affinity Patient Advocacy strives to provide your family with independent, high-quality professional health management services, social services and wellness services. As you already know, serious illnesses can be very overwhelming. Let us manage the process and help you and your family focus on the most important aspect of your treatment, getting better.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.