Human Resources InternCostco Wholesale
Human Resources InternAusgold Limited
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
Human Resource Recruiter and Interview Manager Assistant InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Human Resources InternAnaheim University
Human Resources (Payroll & Benefits) InternRelief International
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Paid Internship Recruiter ( Recruiting / Networking )Suburban Life Realty
Marketing Intern ( Paid)Bookmark This
ATC Corporate Creations
Posted: September 27 2015
Company Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionATC Distinguished Corporate Creations is searching for clients who have daily computer access -
to support online human resource development immediately.
You will be responsible for following department guidelines while working independently.
Please request an orientation asap from email@example.com
Responsibilities-1st you will simply telecommute via computer while working in our human resource dept.
You are paid for assisting each incoming client via the internet.
Later on you may progress to the following upon your request....
Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or simply interested in a part time job.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Remember we will provide vocational instruction if needed...