Part Time Social Media / Human Resources AdministrationBuckeye BBC
Entry Level HR/Recruiter Internship- PAIDBlack Slate Strategies
HR/PR/SOCIAL MEDIA; DIRECTOR @ LUXMGMT. GROUP PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
HR- Adminstration - Office at Summer CampSummit Camp & Travel
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomePES
Summer Human Resources InternCLSS
Marketing, Social Media, and Human Resources InternBookmark This
140 Elton Hills Ln NW Ste 100
Posted: May 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Southern Minnesota district operation of Farmers insurance is looking immediately for an intern (Full time or part-time).
Farmers Group, Inc. was founded in 1928, and has since grown to be the country’s third-largest home and auto carrier as well as a major player in business insurance and financial services. We offer auto, home, business, life and financial services.
The Intern will gain experience in marketing, time management, business, leadership, sales, and social media marketing. You will work in a team and independently on marketing, recruiting and also putting together events.
This will be a great learning experience for a business, HR, English, insurance, economics, graphic design, finance or social media major.
Responsibilities* Help district recruit new talent
* Champion marketing initiatives
* Lead appointment setting efforts
* Manage district social media pages
* Help organize district meetings
* Design flyers for district promotions
Requirements* Have a mode of transportation
* Live in or around the Rochester area
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to multitask and learn new things
* Be interested in insurance and financial services
* Positive attitude
* Comfortable with Microsoft office
* Be creative and be independent