People and Talent InternExiger Diligence
Human Resources InternFidelity Health Care
HR Intern (2016-2165)Daktronics Inc.
HR Assistant (New York Base)WhoWhatWhy
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternNew England Aquarium
Human Resource Assistant - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Matchmaking InternBookmark This
Zara J Matchmaking services
Posted: May 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZara J Matchmaking is providing those looking for matchmaking experience or to gain human resource skills a non-paid internship in exchange for work referrals, experience, and training. This matchmaking company is a niche service catering to a particular demographic of Americans. An open mind and willing to learn is a must, along with social media marketing, and interview skills. We take pride in delivering one on one private services for clients. As a new company, we're looking to grow our brand with love and respect, and take great pride in providing compatible matches for those looking for marriage. Internship would include assisting with scouting database potentials, scheduling, social media marketing, and other research and client related tasks.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with scouting, social media, scheduling interviews, booking speaking gigs and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, research, and submitting service requests
- Order supplies and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - English language skills
Preferred - Building Customer Relations