(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternNew England Aquarium
Human Resource Assistant - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
HR InternshipAmerican Lending LLC
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
Human resourcesEnterasys Networks
Human Resources Non-Paid Course Credit Only Spring INTERNSHIPFrasco, Inc.
Mid-Level Technical RecruiterBookmark This
1803 Research Blvd
Posted: April 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMAR (MD), LLC is currently seeking a Mid-Level Technical Recruiter to join our expanding team in Rockville, MD in support of our industry’s rapidly changing short and long term initiatives and staffing requirements.
Title: Technical Recruiter (Mid-level)
Location: Rockville, MD
Employment Status: Full-time
Time: 8am to 5pm
Degree: Bachelor’s preferred or equivalent experience
Min Yrs. of Experience: 3 years directly related experience
Technical recruiting experience for DoD, Intelligence, and civilian agencies is a MUST HAVE to apply for this job.
RequirementsThe Technical Recruiter’s primary duties will include, but not limited to:
• Sourcing, screening, and recruiting of potential MAR candidate via online job boards, career fairs, internal database, and networking events.
• Formatting resumes for client review.
• Full knowledge of how to use and navigate with MAR approved job boards, to include resume search and posting capability.
• Perform candidate interview and technical screening.
• Participate in weekly recruiting meeting.
• Coordinates interview schedule with hiring management.
• Pre-screen all resumes received via traditional recruiting methods prior to presentation to manager; conduct phone screens and provide summaries of candidates to managers.
• Strong uses of recruiting/sourcing tools through colleges, technical schools, job fairs, trade and professional associations, transition centers (ACAP, Maryland Workforce), Taleo, search firms, and social media resources (Twitter and Facebook). Also uses paid recruitment websites such as, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, and Indeed.com.
• Provide weekly status reports on all recruiting activity.
This candidate should have experience with the following Skills:
• Experience in full life cycle technical recruiting for DoD, Intelligence, and civilian agencies.
• Excellent sourcing skills, ability to navigate complex business processes and work independently to support various hiring business.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills.
• Strong organization, time management skills, and reporting skills.
• Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Good ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
• Proficient with PC’s and related applications particularly Excel and Word a must.
Nice to have:
• Experience with Taleo is value added.
• Experience with SharePoint.
• Bachelor’s preferred or equivalent experience.
• One year of experience in technical recruiting for government agencies.
• Candidate must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high performance standards.
• Candidate must have excellent follow up, telephone, and organizational skills.
• Strong internet search and research skills, Microsoft Office, online, online job board experience, and Boolean searching proficiency and experience.
MAR (MD), LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.