Paid Internship - Recruiting $1200-$1400/monthBookmark This
285 Davidson Avenue, 4th floor
Posted: June 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob Title: Recruiting Intern
Company: Reflik, Inc. / Employvision, Inc.
Location: Somerset, NJ
Duration: 3-6 months internship with possible fulltime opportunity
Work hours: Part Time or Full Time (20 to 40 hours per week)
Start Date: On or about June 15, 2015
The Recruiting Intern will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates for positions in the Technology field. We are looking for a bright individual who is personable, driven by results, goal focused with a strong sense of urgency to recruit new technical talent. Your time will be spent on active recruiting efforts, reading resumes, engaging and converting top talent.
This position requires people skills, ability to learn technical aspects of different positions and the ability to interact with many potential candidates. You’ll learn to perform a methodical evaluation of knowledge, skills and abilities required for technical positions. The position requires strong attention to detail. Strong social media usage skills will be a plus.
As an intern, you will learn about the recruiting lifecycle and how to source, screen and develop relationships with candidates and learn about hiring trends.
Responsibilities• Build a network of qualified professionals using various talent networking tools (job boards, social media, referral networks, etc)
• Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications
• Qualify and pipeline candidates through recruiting calls – screening candidates for essential function/duties, work history, training, technical skills and salary requirements
Requirements• Highly articulate, well-developed, effective written and verbal communication skills used to gather information and engage potential candidate's interest.
• Professional, high energy, engaging personality on phone conversations
• Organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
• Ability to be perceptive, and forward thinking