HR Talent ScoutH&R Yachts
Human Resource InternsLinda Lesater & Co Services
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternTread Corporation
Recruiting Administrative/ Data Entry AssistantGLE Creative Talent
Human Resources InternNCS Technology
Public Relations/Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Bookmark This
Human Resources Achievement Program Inc.
Posted: August 26 2015
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHuman Resources Achievement Program, Inc. (HRAP, Inc.) is an education & job training program designed to teach at-risk youths the professional lifestyle of Human Resources.
The Public Relations Intern, reports to the Deputy Director of Communications. The Intern assists with all public relations and communication needs. They will help to increase the organizations visibility. The public relations/marketing intern will work directly below the Deputy Director of Communications. This internship is part time and an unpaid position. Duties might include any of the following responsibilities, as well as other, related unlisted duties.
Responsibilities• Assist with developing, writing and distributing approved press releases
• Assist with media relations, including pitching, researching and scheduling interviews if needed
• Assist with organization of executive photos, photo opportunities and events
• Assist with building and maintaining relationships with both local and national media
• assist with building and maintaining press kits
• Assist with posting logos and organizational summaries to industry services related web sites and publications
• Assist with finding and completing appropriate contest entries
• Assist with following-up with members of the media to track and ensure client placement
• Assist with proofing written materials for style, grammar, etc.
• Assist with planning and executing special events, if needed hours volunteered, drug and alcohol, contracts, safety, administration)