Customer Service RepresentativePerficient INC
Intern, Human ResourcesUrban Land Institute
Human Resources InternNapleton Automotive Group
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Human Resource DepartmentDpoint Group
Advertising and Public Relations InternshipAres Direct
IT/Computer Systems InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources Recruiting InternPace Personnel
Human Resources InternBond Street Group
Receptionist - Social media and LobbyBookmark This
17w220 W 22ND ST #420
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRoCoco Inc. is a leading direct marketing firm in the Midwest. Our company has been committed to building brand value for our clients and customers. Our innovative marketing services have allowed us to expand to multiple locations nationwide. Three Point Executives understands that in order to stay ahead of the competition we must be able to adapt to the ever-changing landscape of the marketing and sales industry.
We are located in Oakbrook, Il. We are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic, student mentality, and communication skills who are looking to gain experience with building relationships, clerical and marketing work. This is an unpaid internship.
- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills