Human Resources InternCostco Wholesale
Human Resources InternAusgold Limited
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
Human Resource Recruiter and Interview Manager Assistant InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Human Resources InternAnaheim University
Human Resources (Payroll & Benefits) InternRelief International
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Paid Internship Recruiter ( Recruiting / Networking )Suburban Life Realty
Recruiter (Incentive based)Bookmark This
i2 Consulting INC
Posted: November 02 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Salary: Negotiable ( Purely Incentive Based )
Location: Miami, FL (Can Work Remote)
About i2 Consulting Inc :
i2 Consulting is a NICHE player which believes in closely working with its Clients / Partners. Our AIM is not only on reducing Cost but providing long-term Quality services in a time bound manner.
We strongly Believe Human Resource is a highly personalized industry and every Client needs a Tailor Made solution.
i2 Consulting is a dynamic institution and always ready to adapt as per the ever changing markets.
Our Strengths :
- Personalized services to our client Tailor made as per their requirement.
- Highly Qualified Team of only Recruiters with Technical Background.
- Innovators of "Revenue Sharing Model”.
The whole idea is to collaborate with Local Business Owners on "Revenue Sharing Model" wherein they bring the clients with help of their local expertise & we take care of the operations ie full recruitment life cycle.
This Model gives both the companies a great leverage as well as enables to significantly enhance respective businesses.
- We provide Specialized Manpower Consulting Services such as Fulltime Recruitments & Temporary Staffing
Responsibilities- The ideal candidate will be actively given the responsibility for the future growth & planning of the Recruitment & Staffing business and will be involved with the management in process of setting up the
team,hiring of junior candidates,marketing initiatives etc.
Requirements- The Ideal candidate needs to have basic understanding about Human Resource ( Recruitment & Staffing would be major advantage )
- The ideal candidate initially will be responsible for Full Life Cycle of the recruitment & staffing process including JD preparation,client interaction,candidate search and closing of the position hence giving excellent exposure & experience to the candidate.
in the recruitment industry.