Human Resources InternTNT DEALS, INC
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Human Resources InternSheWorks!
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Customer Service RepresentativeSpacelabs
Human Resources/Talent Acqusition InternEmployment Stage
Recruiter / Sales InternBookmark This
New York Life
120 Broadway, 29 floor
New York, NY
Posted: August 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew York Life Insurance company, a Fortune 100 company founded in 1845, is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States and one of the largest life insurers in the world. New York Life has the highest possible financial strength ratings from all four of the major credit rating agencies. Headquartered in New York City, New York life’s family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income and long-term care insurance. New York life investment management LLC provides institutional asset management and retirement plan services. Other New York life affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as institutional and retail mutual funds.
Please visit New York Life’s Web site at www.newyorklife.com
New York Life offers careers for new college graduates seeking a career as an employee as well as those seeking a career as an agent representing New York Life.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential prospects
- Pre-scan resumes of job seekers
- Scheduling appointments
- Monitor news and developments relating to prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education