HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
HR Administrator/Staffing CoordinatorDSS Staffing, Inc
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
Recruiting and Branding InternBookmark This
Valen Enterprises Inc
12710 Research Blvd #360
Posted: March 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAustin 2015 Best Places to Work Nominee!
We are a growing sales and marketing firm located on the NW side of Austin. Due to a recent growth initiative from one of our clients, we are looking to expand from 37 to 70 offices nationwide by the end of 2017. Our Austin office is the main hub for our leadership development team.
Therefore, this role would be heavily focused on human resources and recruitment.
This position can grow into a full time position if the intern show a great attitude, work ethic and metrics. We do provide full training. Look for immediate interns.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION APPLYING THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IT NOT ENOUGH. PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO HR@VALENENTERPRISESINC.COM
Call us at 512.998.4440
All candidates must ask for AUDREY or Victoria
Responsibilities- THIS POSITION IS 95% ON THE PHONE SCREENING FULL TIME APPLICANTS AND CONDUCTING INITIAL PHONE INTERVIEWS FOR BOOKING
- resume screening, candidate selection, new hire orientations and paperwork
-Create team building and charity events for our company
- Put up press releases for our company
- Learn and manage retention sales for some clients
- Manage our company social media
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in and Human Resources, Public Relations, Communications, Sales, Business or related fields
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to put together team building and charity events for our company
SkillsRequired - Phone Etiquette, Phone Screening, Answering Telephones, Communication, Organization
Preferred - People-oriented, Outgoing, Creative