Human Resources InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Human Resources InternSheWorks!
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Customer Service RepresentativeSpacelabs
Human Resources/Talent Acqusition InternEmployment Stage
Customer Service at Alliance HealthcareAlliance Healthcare
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
Human Resources & Talent Acquisition CoordinatorEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
Recruiting Assistant InternBookmark This
Sabrina Rojek, LLC
401 N Tryon St
Posted: July 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position will be in North Charlotte/Concord, NC area. Sourcing candidates from across the nation.
Both Full time - 40/hrs and Part-time 20/hr a week, but have to be available between 8am - 5 or 6pm during the day. M-Friday. After training and performance, will work from an office and can work from home (LOCAL).
You will learn how to utilize recruiting software, how to source and find candidates, gather the needed information and forward on to next steps towards employment for the candidate. This will set you up to be able to have a Recruiting Job in Healthcare IT or IT.
Weekly stipend compensation and placement bonus for each candidate placement. Compensation for hourly would kick in after a 1 Month trial period and any bonus placement bonus would kick in after 2 months, which would include training, getting up to speed and compatibility.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills