Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
HR Administrator/Staffing CoordinatorDSS Staffing, Inc
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Virtual Human Resources Project Management InternYOakleyPR
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipWest Coast Concepts
Recruiting InternBookmark This
535 Connecticut Ave, STE 110
Posted: August 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNorthwestern Mutual is annually honored as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” in the life insurance industry according to FORTUNE Magazine’s annual survey. Since 1983, FORTUNE magazine has surveyed industry executives and analysts 38 times to identify the companies that are among the “Most Admired” in their industry, 38 times, Northwestern Mutual has earned that distinction.
We have a 20 person office that is a District Network Office of Northwestern Mutual located in Norwalk, CT. We are looking for a student who is ready to roll their sleeves up and make a difference.
Recruiting Intern is responsible for assisting with all recruitment and selection efforts in our growing Northwestern Mutual office in Norwalk, CT. He or She will assist in the building of high-level quality relationships in the community and within the office to promote the Northwestern Mutual career opportunity, and generate referrals. Drive to achieve results, exceptional communication skills and ability to develop creative recruitment ideas are essential for this position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and implement innovative recruitment, lead, and marketing strategies
• Actively participate in community events and organizations to promote Northwestern Mutual
• Execute parts of the selection processes, which include: reviewing resumes, screening candidates, administering selection tools, sitting in on initial interviews, and observing how candidates progress through the selection process
• Contact educational institutions, public agencies, private firms, district staff, students, and the public to obtain and impart information and data related to assigned area of responsibility
• Maintain accurate records of candidates
• Update job posting on online sources
• Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources, or non-profit management/administrative fields
• Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications
• Strong personal network and/or community involvement
• Student Member of SHRM a plus
• Minimum GPA 3.0