Human resourcesMCI, Inc
People and Talent InternExiger Diligence
Human Resources InternFidelity Health Care
HR Intern (2016-2165)Daktronics Inc.
HR Assistant (New York Base)WhoWhatWhy
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternNew England Aquarium
Recruiting InternBookmark This
1901 Butterfield Rd 450
Downers Grove, IL
Posted: July 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Fortune 500 company looking to add a recruiting coordinator assistant (internship) onto our team. The ideal person would be passionate about learning how the entire candidate experience plays through from sourcing to executing the offer. He/She will be supporting the administrative side of our team as well as working with our campus recruiters. This is an un-paid internship, but will be giving college credit based on your schools approval.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include:
• Create, post, and maintain job openings
• Work with LinkedIn Recruiter Tool to source candidates
• Source and screen candidates
• Schedule interviews for recruiters and hiring managers
• Manage the interview cycle for candidates
• Event planning for college recruiting and the internship program
• Applicant Tracking System Input
• Administrative Support
• Organized but adaptable, confident but quick to accept guidance.
Held at least one part-time or internship role prior
Currently enrolled for a Bachelors Degree
No Sponsorship available
Part-Time Hours- possibility to increase or move to a full time role upon graduation