Part Time Social Media / Human Resources AdministrationBuckeye BBC
Entry Level HR/Recruiter Internship- PAIDBlack Slate Strategies
HR/PR/SOCIAL MEDIA; DIRECTOR @ LUXMGMT. GROUP PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
HR- Adminstration - Office at Summer CampSummit Camp & Travel
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomePES
Summer Human Resources InternCLSS
Recruiting Intern SpecialistBookmark This
JLM Strategic Talent Partners
111 West Ocean Blvd.
Long Beach, CA
Posted: September 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJLM Strategic Talent Partners provides a fast-paced office environment and seeks talented staff who aren’t afraid to tackle big projects. As the JLM Intern, you will not only receive staffing experience but you will also learn powerful business techniques that will help you throughout your career. You will be working on real projects that will provide you with great experience to ensure that you and JLM grow together.
As the JLM Intern, you will perform a wide array of executive support & operations activities. You will report directly to the President, COO, and Recruiting Coordinator, while acquiring valuable hands-on experience in recruiting and administrative support. We value all of our interns and will go above and beyond to ensure you receive a learning experience that will beneficial to your career.
What You Will Learn:
• Assist in sourcing for candidates and reference checks.
• Learn and assist in requesting, creating and organizing custom weekly reports on Excel.
• Input candidates into the company database and link individuals to job orders.
• Create, update, and revamp all social media platforms.
• Hands-on experience with daily operations and maintenance of a small business organization.
• Create/post job descriptions and modify candidate resumes to company standards.
Responsibilities• Running errands as needed – such as making/getting coffee, picking up or dropping off mail
• Assist full-time staff with what they need – be it sourcing, prepping resumes, making phone calls, filing, or data entry
• You as the Intern is in charge of your internship
Requirements• Enthusiastic about staffing/recruiting
• Business Majors/Minors
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite
• Have great phone etiquette
• Detail oriented
• Be able to manage multiple tasks at once