HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources InternPacific Science Center
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN (PART-TIME)MassHousing
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Dpointgroup ir looking for interns in HUMAN RESOURCES in BarcelonaDpoint Group
Administrative BusinessKing of Foods Inc.
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Recruiting InternshipBookmark This
David Gomez & Associates, Inc.
1400 16th Street
Oak Brook, IL
Posted: June 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHeadquartered in Chicago since 1978, David Gomez & Associates is a retained executive search firm with clients spanning multiple industries, from the Fortune 500 to Healthcare and Non-Profit Organizations. Through our unique, proprietary search process, we deliver only the most exceptional executive and managerial candidates; business leaders adept at navigating the complexities inherent to the global economy. As a Hispanic Business Enterprise, we are especially mindful of the value of diversity for an organization’s vitality, creativity, and success. For our clients, David Gomez & Associates recruits the highest quality executive level candidates in the market to meet the demands of your leadership structure.
Responsibilities• Work at one of the fastest-growing boutique executive search firms in the country
• Experience a hands-on internship; working directly with our CEO, management, and prospective/current clients
• Your work will be meaningful and what you do actually matters and affects our company’s bottom line
• Receive ongoing feedback and performance reviews
• Learn and gain an understanding of selling/communication/marketing techniques
• Participate in team and prospective client meetings and calls
• Gain real-world work experience to prepare for your future career
• Flexible hours/days to fit your class schedule
• Work with the awesome DG&A team/family
Requirements• Currently working to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Superior written and verbal communication abilities.
• Proficiency in managing multiple tasks and prioritizing work load-with effective independent follow-up.
• Must be able to work in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Ability to successfully generate high-quality documents such as follow-up letters, presentations, and proposals.
• Proven attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and other related systems preferred.