Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipTMG Concepts
Summer Semester HR / PR InternBealstone, Inc
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomePES
Aflac Insurance Human Resources Internship Spring 2017Aflac Insurance
Aflac Insurance Human Resources Internship Summer 2017Aflac Insurance
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipWest Coast Concepts
Recruiting InternshipBookmark This
David Gomez & Associates, Inc.
1400 16th Street
Oak Brook, IL
Posted: June 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHeadquartered in Chicago since 1978, David Gomez & Associates is a retained executive search firm with clients spanning multiple industries, from the Fortune 500 to Healthcare and Non-Profit Organizations. Through our unique, proprietary search process, we deliver only the most exceptional executive and managerial candidates; business leaders adept at navigating the complexities inherent to the global economy. As a Hispanic Business Enterprise, we are especially mindful of the value of diversity for an organization’s vitality, creativity, and success. For our clients, David Gomez & Associates recruits the highest quality executive level candidates in the market to meet the demands of your leadership structure.
Responsibilities• Work at one of the fastest-growing boutique executive search firms in the country
• Experience a hands-on internship; working directly with our CEO, management, and prospective/current clients
• Your work will be meaningful and what you do actually matters and affects our company’s bottom line
• Receive ongoing feedback and performance reviews
• Learn and gain an understanding of selling/communication/marketing techniques
• Participate in team and prospective client meetings and calls
• Gain real-world work experience to prepare for your future career
• Flexible hours/days to fit your class schedule
• Work with the awesome DG&A team/family
Requirements• Currently working to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Superior written and verbal communication abilities.
• Proficiency in managing multiple tasks and prioritizing work load-with effective independent follow-up.
• Must be able to work in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Ability to successfully generate high-quality documents such as follow-up letters, presentations, and proposals.
• Proven attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and other related systems preferred.