HR Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Assistant Human Resources and Communication in MexicoPIC Management
Human Resource Talent ScoutH&R Yacht Charters
HR InternshipInternational Translation Company
Human Resources InternTeam One Global
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Recruiting/HR/Training InternBookmark This
294 Washington St.
Posted: November 12 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCosi is the premium, convenience restaurant that
offers breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, dinner and dessert menus full of creative, fresh, flavorful foods and beverages.
Cosi has developed featured foods that are built around a secret, generations-old recipe for crackly crust flatbread. This artisan bread is freshly baked in front of customers throughout the day in open flame stone hearth ovens prominently located in each of the restaurants.
As a preferred employer of choice, we created an environment that gives our partners something to
look forward to every day.
We are a People Development Company and we measure our success not only on sales and profit but by the well-being of our partners. The exciting news is you can be apart of it!
• Coordinate and manage HR metrics. Identify trends and make recommendations.
• Establish effective working relationships with other internal departments – research and respond to general HR questions in a timely manner.
• Maintain an exemplarily level of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive issues.
• Develop a holistic understanding of our corporate identity. Champion these values and business disciplines throughout the organization in order to develop and maintain alignment and our winning culture.
• Perform administrative duties including but not limited to: business correspondence, record keeping, employment verification, reference checking, filing system, invoice verification etc.
• Coordinate new hire orientation and on-boarding programs for Support Center partners.
• Provide supporting materials and pertinent data for meetings, manage logistics of People department, Operations, and Support Center meeting planning within budget.
• Design HR forms and coordinate the maintenance of company employee files and HR records.
• Other Functions in regards to On-boarding, training and development as directed
• Frame out Cosi Communicator (weekly restaurant newsletter)
• Coordinate Sanitation Certificate
• Coordinate Monthly AD packages
• Alarm Code fulfillment
• Maintain Mimeo and distribution of training materials
• Maintain documents on CosiConnect
• Enter COBRA events for termed employees
• Reconcile Bills
• Assist with analyzing reports for Obama Care compliance
• Enter new benefits eligible in Ultipro
• Audit the manager files
• Sort and organize reports as needed
RequirementsEssential Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors Candidate in a HR related discipline. Will accept a combination or relevant work experience, courses and certifications.
• Some knowledge of employment branding strategies.
• Basic knowledge of employment law and governmental regulations.
• Ability to identify and resolve issues and alert management to potential areas of liability.
• Ability to function independently and intuitively in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver clear, concise reports and presentations that are understandable by the target audience.
• Highly organized/strong attention to detail.
• Effective interpersonal, influencing, coaching and conflict-resolution skills.
• Demonstrated initiative; along with being results orientated and entrepreneurial minded.
• Ability to manage confidential information and maintain its integrity.
• Strong computer skills that include proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Some restaurant experience,