Human Resources InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN (PART-TIME)MassHousing
Human Resources InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Human Resources Internship-Queens Health NetworkIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Human Resources Manager InternshipBloom Consulting
HR Talent ScoutH&R Yachts
Human Resource InternsLinda Lesater & Co Services
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Recruitment InternshipBookmark This
230 E Ohio Street
Posted: May 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Part time or full time opportunity for a motivated, positive, professional team player to join Chicago Vision.
NOTE: Travel and lunch covered | Course Credits | Unpaid
Successful team member has responsibility including but not limited to:
- Assist with recruitment responsibilities - LinkedIn
- Admin tasks including copying, filing and organizing internal paperwork
- Answering phone – answering questions about operations and recruitment
- Helping with the ID process for new starts
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a group
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast pace environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Ability to work positively with the customers and coworkers
Experience running reception and the front desk area is a bonus
Please note this internship can be used for course credit and is unpaid. Expenses such as travel and lunch will be covered by the company.
Please send us your resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!