- Internships /
- Human Resources /
- RESEARCH ASSISTANT – Executive Recruiting SPRING/SUMMER PAID INTERNSHIP
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Public Relations AssistantCPG Seattle
Human Resources InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Human Resources Co-op/InternshipDoosan Bobcat
Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
Recruiting & Hiring internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Human Resources internBenjamin Apartments LLC
SAP HR Training and Placement - TekTaurus EducationTekTaurus Education
RESEARCH ASSISTANT – Executive Recruiting SPRING/SUMMER PAID INTERNSHIPBookmark This
425 Market Street, Suite 1020
San Francisco, CA
Posted: March 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionm/Oppenheim Associates is seeking a highly-motivated and detailed-oriented college student who wishes to gain experience in executive recruiting. You will support a team who is passionate about mission-driven organizations and helping nonprofits connect with the great leaders they deserve. This is a paid internship with a minimum 4-6 months (possibly longer) commitment.
As part of a team, the Research Assistant Intern provides support to our Executive Recruiters (Principals). Utilizing a wide range of online resources you will execute primary research functions such as creating target lists, updating contact information and identifying potential new clients.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Work with the search team in constructing company target lists and researching candidate profiles;
• Organize data and research findings into reports.
CRM / Database Management
• Maintain and expand the database by updating and creating new contact records as new sources, prospects and business partners are identified;
• Maintain the company’s general email account and route correspondence and relevant information to staff;
Education and Training: 3rd or 4th year college student or graduate student.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent internet research, writing, editing and communication skills;
• Database experience a plus;
• Proficiency in MS Office;
• Excellent project planning and time management skills;
• Ability to work on the computer on a continuous, daily basis.
• Emotionally mature and self-reliant; someone who will thrive working in a small but growing team;
• Possesses a creative and solution driven mentality, along with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy;
• Self-starter and desire to continually learn new skills and grow;
• Positive, energetic, and focused, with the ability to prioritize;
• Local candidates preferred.