SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Customer Service RepresentativeSpacelabs
Human Resources/Talent Acqusition InternEmployment Stage
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
Human Resources & Talent Acquisition CoordinatorEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
Human Resources Managerjulpar
Training & Compliance InternCommunity Housing Innovations
Accounting InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Rockstar Recruiting CoordinatorBookmark This
7031 Koll Center Parkway #100
Posted: March 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Recruiting Coordinator will support the content team by posting ads externally, screening applicants, and maintaining productivity number. This person will also provide data to management on current writers, applicants, and overall information on recruitment status. In addition, the role requires you to interact with all levels within the organization in order to facilitate the recruitment process for other open positions (sales, tech, or editors). If you are someone who is excited to start a career in HR or interested in becoming a recruiter, then I encourage you to apply.
Please note that this is a part-time, entry level role in our Pleasanton office that will require approximately 20-25 hours per week; however, we will accommodate your schedule and have very flexible hours.
- Mine for resumes using resume databases and other tools.
- Review and filter incoming resumes.
- Research new sources for candidates.
- Contact and administer screening tests to candidates as needed.
- Be first point of contact for candidate inquiries
- Provide data to editorial management on recruitment numbers.
- Collaborate with legal editors on recruiting efforts
- Schedule phone/onsite interviews
- Host all onsite interviews
- Must be extremely internet savvy.
- Must be comfortable commuting to Berkeley once a week
- Previous experience doing research on the web is a plus.
- Smart self-starter who takes initiative.
- Super organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High energy, positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment.