SUMMER 2017 Human Resources InternNiagara Foundation
Human Resources InternArizona beverage company
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipTMG Concepts
Summer Semester HR / PR InternBealstone, Inc
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomePES
Aflac Insurance Human Resources Internship Spring 2017Aflac Insurance
Customer Service Specialist IBookmark This
100 Centerview Dr
Posted: September 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Service Excellence Specialist I works with clients and their applicants to facilitate accuracy and timely resolution to their requests. Individuals in this role respond to inquiries via phone, e-mail or instant chat. Each request must be handled professionally and in a timely manner, adhering to company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities• Work in multi-channel support environment of phone, emails, and/or online live chat.
• Field and resolve issues of low to moderate complexity; escalate more difficult issues
• Handle routine support activities such explain results (for a credit report, driving record, etc.) to clients or applicants, instruct users on entry into online applications, perform ad hoc data entry, build reports, perform basic account administration functions, make requests for additional items to support an investigation, and other functions as assigned.
• De-escalate issues by providing solutions while maintaining professionalism, courtesy, empathy and a sense of urgency.
• Provide great customer service to ensure every contact feels they are important.
• Ensure adherence to guidelines, regulations and processes where applicable while exercising judgment and reasoning abilities in order to resolve problem.
H.S. Diploma Required
Associates Degree or Higher Preferred
• Strong computer skills, such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PC Web Based applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in proper grammar
• Listening Skills/Problem Solving skills
• Strict Confidentiality Standards
• Ability to adhere to processes, procedures and guidelines during the execution of tasks and assignments.
• Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of quality customer service
• Attentive to detail and consistency in delivery
• Ability to organize tasks, multi-task and manage time efficiently
Minimum 2 years Customer Service/Retail/Service OR 2 Years in Background Screening or
other regulated industry experience