Human Resources InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Human Resources InternSheWorks!
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Customer Service RepresentativeSpacelabs
Human Resources/Talent Acqusition InternEmployment Stage
Customer Service at Alliance HealthcareAlliance Healthcare
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
Human Resources & Talent Acquisition CoordinatorEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
Talent Acquisition InternshipBookmark This
54 Rue de Paradis
Posted: December 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHolidog (www.holidog.com), the global marketplace for pet care services, is looking for highly talented and aspiring entrepreneurs to join this fast-growing enterprise. Holidog is currently operating in more than 10 countries and we are quickly expanding to more markets. Our ultimate goal is to become the global leader! We aspire to build strong networks of animal-lovers worldwide. Our mission is to ensure that dogs and cats never have to stay home alone again!
Joining Holidog Team will give you the opportunity to:
• Get involved in a fast-growing startup
• Work in a multicultural, aim-oriented and dynamic environment
• Join our network of pet lovers!
• Identify talent gaps and future needs to proactively source and develop an effective recruiting pipeline
• Discover and manage several traditional and innovative recruiting channels such as internal recruiting, employee referral, social networking, college recruiting and so on
• Manage the recruiting process to fill pipeline with high quality candidates (sourcing, screening, assessments, interviewing, offering, hiring)
• Simplify, standardize and automate talent acquisition processes and practices
RequirementsYour Background and Skills:
• Eye for talent: you identify people's potential by interacting with them and know where to place them within your team to fully benefit from and develop their strengths
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills: you can easily and deeply listen to people needs and understand their personality in order to persuade them to join
• Decision Making: exploring and analyzing several options to make clear decisions by thinking outside of the box
• Strong operational and problem solving skills: you identify human resource gaps and quickly come up with viable solutions to optimize
• Multitasking skills: you are totally able to prioritize tasks, manage multiple and complex projects under tight deadlines and pressure
• Fluent in English and Spanish is mandatory; French or other languages are desirable