Human Resources InternFidelity Health Care
HR Intern (2016-2165)Daktronics Inc.
HR Assistant (New York Base)WhoWhatWhy
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternNew England Aquarium
Human Resource Assistant - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
HR InternshipAmerican Lending LLC
Technical Sourcer/Recruiter InternBookmark This
Posted: October 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMGRS Group specializes in the placement of information technologists on a permanent and consulting basis. We are a young, dynamic company and have quickly become a preferred vendor to many of our clients within the financial services and technology space.
We are seeking a Technical Sourcer/Recruiter Intern to join our IT Recruiting team. You will be responsible for searching and sourcing appropriate talent within the software engineering space. Must be responsible, reliable and have an interest in technology and the recruiting industry.
To be successful in this role, you must be a ‘people person’ and enjoy being on the phone as well as possess excellent follow through and solid communication skills. Time sensitivity is crucial. Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team. We are ideally looking for someone who possesses a passion for sales and are very driven to succeed.
This is the ideal job for an ambitious college student who desires experience in the Recruiting or Human Resources industry. You will have the ability to work independently with flexible hours and must be able to prioritize your workflow and keep agreed upon schedule. Applicants enrolled either in their Junior or Senior year at a university in the NY/NJ area are strongly encouraged to apply. This internship has the potential to turn into a full-time position after graduation.
This is an unpaid internship but is bonus eligible on any placements made.
Responsibilities• Work closely with recruiters to deeply understand the technical requirements of the open positions
• Search and mine the resume database to find appropriate candidates
• Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
• Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and generate sourcing campaigns
• Find and engage passive candidates through the use of various search techniques
• Regularly keep track of candidate pipeline
Requirements• Interest in pursuing a career in human resources, recruiting, or similar profession.
• Must be able to work 20-30 hours per week.
• 0-2 years of experience in a sales or customer service environment is preferred but not required.
• Strong researching skills with ability to dive deep into searches
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong sense of urgency and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Internet savvy
• Experience with Boolean searches is a strong plus
• Must have your own phone and computer/laptop