HR Coordinator InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternEagle group
Volunteer Coordinator Assistant Volunteer InternPacific Science Center
Customer Service RepresentativeSpacelabs
Executive Recruiting InternBookmark This
Skilled Sourcing LLC
West Chatham St.
Posted: April 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSkilled Sourcing has been in the recruiting business since 2008. We specialize in a number of industries and job functions. Some of the industries we serve are as follows:
* Pharmaceutical / Nutraceutical
Some of the job functions we support are:
* C-level roles
We provide both contingency and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services to our clients.
ResponsibilitiesThis is an excellent opportunity to earn the hours you need for an internship, while gaining the experience needed to be successful in your career. Here at Skilled Sourcing we are dedicated to helping individuals like you grow.
This is an unpaid internship, however, there are bonuses available based on placements made by the firm. These bonuses would be based on both candidates you sourced and clients you found for the firm. Details on this bonus structure will be provided.
We offer both part-time or full-time internship opportunities. You can let us know how many hours per week you will be working based on your internship needs.
Below are a few of the tasks you will be trained/required to perform:
- Assist the recruiting team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings
- Research and generate call lists for marketing team
- Make marketing calls to employers
- Maintaining Applicant Tracking System for your activities and related recruiting tasks performed
- Conduct ad hoc research projects related to trade shows, associations, networking groups, and other marketing efforts
-Attend networking events
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a degree in Business Management, Human Resources or any field of recruiting interest
- Must be comfortable conducting online research via social media sites and online databases
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Internet Research
Preferred - Internet Recruiting