Human Resources InternWhirlpool Corporation
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources InternshipPCG, Inc.
Human Resources InternTeam One Global
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Human Resources Internyum yum donots
Human Resources InternKimley-Horn and Associates
Virtual Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: December 31 2014
Company Location: Columbia, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJumpstart:HR, LLC is one of the leading HR Outsourcing Companies in the United States. Servicing small businesses across the US, we work to ensure our clients grow their businesses with confidence.
This internship position is for the intern who is looking for a flexible, project-based internship that can be used for either a Capstone project or simply experience in the field of HR compliance. You will be tasked, under the direction and mentorship of the CEO, with compiling compliance documents and helping to build a database of information for clients to reference.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree or Master's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills