HR/PR/SOCIAL MEDIA; DIRECTOR @ LUXMGMT. GROUP PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
HR- Adminstration - Office at Summer CampSummit Camp & Travel
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomePES
Summer Human Resources InternCLSS
Human Resources CoordinatorSeattle Web Search
Human Resources Talent ScoutSeattle Web Search
Virtual Human Resources InternshipBookmark This
Posted: April 08 2016
Company Location: Upper Chichester, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYOakleyPR is a boutique public relations firm that empowers registered nonprofit corporations and 501(c)(3) charitable organizations in the Greater Philadelphia Area with public relations, social media, and online marketing support services.
Our mission is simple: to make public relations an asset for nonprofits, not a problem. We are dedicated to empowering nonprofit organizations with the tools they need to increase public awareness of programs and initiatives, engaging potential donors or constituents using traditional and digital media relations, and earning media placements on the local, regional, and national levels while respecting budget limitations and deadlines.
YOakleyPR is looking for a driven and energetic part-time human resources intern assisting with the development and administration of various human resource functions in an effort to shape
You will have the opportunity to focus your passion for human resources while also being directly involved with talent acquisition, interviewing, and personnel management.
The ideal candidate for this role must have excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills, have extensive experience in training and recruiting, and a willingness to help others develop professionally.
Responsibilities- Conduct structured, first-round interviews
- Aid in the placement of marketing, human resources, and graphic design interns
- Recruit candidates through university platforms (Symplicity/UCAN, Handshake)
- Train and onboard new hires
- Maintain personnel records, handling sensitive information with confidentiality
- Plan and execute employee incentive plans, including the Intern of the Month Award
Requirements- Current undergraduate (junior or above), graduate student, or college graduate
- Skills preferred: Internet Recruiting, Sourcing, Screening, Training and Development, Structured Interviews, Writing, Editing, & HR planning
- Up-to-date LinkedIn profile
- Familiar with Google Drive and Google Hangouts
- Excellent time management skills
- Be able to intern for either 5 or 6 months
SkillsRequired - Human Resources, Internet Recruiting
Preferred - Marketing, Onboarding, Training & Development, Human Resource Development, Exit Interviews, Internal & External Communications, Interview Skills, Small Business Development, Human Resource Management