HR Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Assistant Human Resources and Communication in MexicoPIC Management
Human Resource Talent ScoutH&R Yacht Charters
HR InternshipInternational Translation Company
Human Resources InternTeam One Global
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Virtual Human Resources InternshipBookmark This
Posted: April 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYOakleyPR is a boutique public relations firm that empowers registered nonprofit corporations and 501(c)(3) charitable organizations in the Greater Philadelphia Area with public relations, social media, and online marketing support services.
Our mission is simple: to make public relations an asset for nonprofits, not a problem. We are dedicated to empowering nonprofit organizations with the tools they need to increase public awareness of programs and initiatives, engaging potential donors or constituents using traditional and digital media relations, and earning media placements on the local, regional, and national levels while respecting budget limitations and deadlines.
WHY INTERN WITH YOAKLEYPR?
1) You will intern with an award-winning internship program
2) You will create a memorable experience by tackling your own projects with the assistance of a project manager
3) Receive academic credit
4) Gain practical, hands-on experience with programs and procedures that will help expand your industry knowledge and professional portfolio
5) Network with other interns across the United States
6) Enjoy a casual and friendly virtual atmosphere
7) Receive free access to our online social media course: Integrating Social Media in Business ($99 Value)
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN:
YOakleyPR is looking for a driven and energetic part-time human resources intern assisting with the development and administration of various human resource functions in an effort to create YOakleyPR as a memorable and resourceful internship program for undergraduate and graduate students.
You will have the opportunity to focus your passion on the functions of human resources for a boutique marketing/public relations firm while also be directly involved with talent acquisition, interviewing, and talent management.
The ideal candidate for this role must have excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills, have extensive experience in training and recruiting, and a willingness to help others develop professionally.
Responsibilities1) Conduct structured, first-round interviews
2) Aid in the placement of marketing, human resources, and graphic design interns
3) Recruit candidates through university platforms (Symplicity/UCAN, Handshake)
4) Train and onboard new hires
5) Maintain personnel records, handling sensitive information with confidentiality
6) Plan and execute employee incentive plans, including the Intern of the Month Award
Requirements1) Current undergraduate (junior or above), graduate student, or college graduate
2) Skills preferred: Internet Recruiting, Sourcing, Screening, Training and Development, Structured Interviews, Writing, Editing, & HR planning
3) Up-to-date LinkedIn profile
4) Familiar with Google Drive and Google Hangouts
5) Excellent time management skills
6) Be able to intern for either 5 or 6 months
SkillsRequired - Human Resources, Internet Recruiting
Preferred - Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Small Business Development, Interview Skills, Exit Interviews, Internal & External Communications, Marketing, Training & Development, Onboarding