2013 Banking Internships
Are you interested in becoming a banker? A banking internship is the perfect way to gain relevant experience required to break into the profession. Your internship experience can expose you to investment and commercial banking, corporate finance, private equity, underwriting, mergers and acquisitions, raising capital and much more.
Many students are interested in banking because the high likelihood of a paid internship and the opportunity to intern in large financial districts in major cities. It’s certainly true that not all banking internships are in New York, but any experience will help you create connections and grow your professional network. In addition, an internship or summer job is often a requirement before receiving a full-time offer, and many interns leverage their experience to land entry level jobs with the companies they interned for.
Banking offers a wide variety of potential careers, and interning with a bank provides students with real-world experience that helps shape their future career. Are you ready to get started? Search for banking internship opportunities below.
Guaranty Bank is seeking a part-time (15-20 hours a week) intern in theFinancial Analysis department! This internship is designed to provide exposure to various financial concepts and the day-to-day operations of the Financial Analysis department. This internship will be in addition to maintaining part-time employment at your current location.
- Gathering data from internal and external resources as needed.
- Responsible for utilizing data to create graphs and perform basic analysis.
- Assists with daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
- Responsible for processing invoices and allocating expenses to th proper cost centers.
- Performs routine administrative tasks to support the Financial Analysis department.
- Currently enrolled or already have a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or other related field.
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Word or Excel
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with performing basic statistical analysis and withdata management systems (SQL)
What do ouremployees have to say?
"I enjoy the flexibility and work/life balance that my position offers."
"I love the people I work with; we are all passionate about doing what is right for our internal and external customers."
"My role offers a diverse set of responsibilities and tasks that make the job both challenging and interesting."
"I love that the position is always changing and evolving. It's like coming to a new job every day!"
Great Customer Service/Great Careers
Guaranty Bank - APPLY today!