2013 Banking Internships
Are you interested in becoming a banker? A banking internship is the perfect way to gain relevant experience required to break into the profession. Your internship experience can expose you to investment and commercial banking, corporate finance, private equity, underwriting, mergers and acquisitions, raising capital and much more.
Many students are interested in banking because the high likelihood of a paid internship and the opportunity to intern in large financial districts in major cities. It’s certainly true that not all banking internships are in New York, but any experience will help you create connections and grow your professional network. In addition, an internship or summer job is often a requirement before receiving a full-time offer, and many interns leverage their experience to land entry level jobs with the companies they interned for.
Banking offers a wide variety of potential careers, and interning with a bank provides students with real-world experience that helps shape their future career. Are you ready to get started? Search for banking internship opportunities below.
Private Equity Sales Analyst
Investments & Wealth Advisory Marketing Intern - J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Develop an understanding of the business and sales needs
- Lead the day-to-day management of online and technology enhancements as they relate to marketing, for example the client site, the public website, Events in CRM, pitchbooks and other projects as they arise
- Assist with refining and promoting Private Banking programs for the front office and clients
- Support the launch of intellectual content and ad-hoc distribution projects
- Input data to assist with day-to-day budget management and event tracking
- Collect, collate and analyze information to build presentations and spreadsheets both describing and quantifying the group's impact
- Complete ad-hoc analyses for the Head of Global Marketing and her direct reports and colleagues
- Focus on providing information and analysis to support decision-making
- Monitor upcoming calendar items; coordinate the receipt of required supporting materials, as well as action items following specific meetings