2013 Industrial Engineering Internships
Industrial engineering is the branch of engineering that tries to maximize the efficiency of machine, process, product, or system. An industrial engineer tries to eliminate waste of time, materials, energy, money, and other resources. The branch plays a pivotal role in increasing efficiencies and decreasing waste and helps in almost all industries. The demand for industrial engineering professionals is high and the profession yields good rewards in terms of job satisfaction and compensation. Like most engineering fields, industrial engineering internships are also aimed to impart students with practical experience and help them better understand what they've been taught in the classroom.
Industry Research Analyst Intern
Industry Analyst Intern
Polaris offers you an opportunity to come on board and make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive relocation package. To round it off, a benefits package that allows you to work hard and play harder. JOB SUMMARY:
Coop/Internship for Product Development Engineering. Positions are available for 2014.RESUMES WILL BE COLLECTED THROUGH SEPTEMBER 2013 and CONTACT WITH CANDIDATES WILL BE MADE BY OCTOBER 31st, 2013 TO ANY INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE INVITED TO ONSITE INTERVIEWS. ESSENTIAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish personal goals and project priorities.
- Work with cross functional teams in design/development/implementation of various engineering projects.
- Work with cross functional teams in part and tool cost projections for various engineering projects.
- Familiar with metal stampings, plastic injection molding, die casting processes.
- Familiar with CAD modeling (Pro E preferred) and standard drawing practices.
- Ability to offer creative and innovative solutions to engineering problems.
- Participate in-group problem solving/root cause analysis.
- Must be basically familiar with the operation and have desire to operate Polaris products.
- Have interest in the Powersports Industry.
- Works in fast paced team environment.
- Have the ability to work autonomously.
- Pursuing Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA