Spring Internship (at a startup)PrepFactory
Tech Startup Needs Marketing and Operations InternNightOwl
Web Developer Internship - InvestFeedinvestFeed.com
You The Have Web & IT Skills? Show Us & Learn To Make Passive Income From The Internet And Morecurvy girl publishing
Front End Web Developer - FindBball.comFindBball
Associate Product ManagerBookmark This
11390 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionEcinity helps local businesses more effectively engage with their consumers. With our tools, they can listen to their customers' feedback in one place, engage with them and build targeted local campaigns across email, social networks and apps. Founded by proven entrepreneurs (Amit Jain - Google) and backed by distinguished investors we are looking for the best talent LA has to offer. Our contemporary West LA office is stacked (think snacks on snacks) and surrounded by the best eats Los Angeles has to offer.
We are looking for world-class talent to support and develop the marketing platform powering thousands of local businesses. Having just closed our funding and emerging from stealth mode, Ecinity has doubled it’s workforce to 30 in the last few months, and is looking to double it again in the next 3 months. We set high expectations at Ecinity, but that’s the talent required to rapidly scale a truly innovative product. Look below to see how you can make your impact in a startup that’s changing the marketing landscape.
Responsibilities· Manage and lead projects to launch new products and enhance the quality of existing products
· Define product requirements and write clear, concise functional specifications
· Partner with engineering counterparts to determine the best technical implementation method within the given time and budget.
· Partner with marketing and business stakeholders to determine goals and initial requirements, provide transparency, build consensus, and set clear expectations
· Lead cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment, including engineers, marketing, business development, customer service and third parties – rally these groups and individuals with sometimes disparate priorities to work together and deliver great products
· Ensure the quality of the product by working with QA to develop use cases, review test cases, and track feature bugs
· Participate in the development of the product roadmap
· Drive product vision and architecture for the PDS platform
· Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects
RequirementsDon’t let the associate title fool you. Associate Product Managers work closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the product management team, you will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
· Demonstrable entrepreneurial bent - If you want other people to tell you what to do, this is not the right place for you.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Deep interest in creating and analyzing products
· Strong organizational and analytical skills