Band & Event Booking, Publicity/Media/Social Media (Virtual Internships)Bookmark This
Authority Talent Publicity & Graphics / ATPG
Posted: 601 days ago
DescriptionWelcome to Authority Talent Publicity & Graphics (ATPG) and ATPG entities TVDNA & Poly and World Series Music Fest! We offer an array of services in Band & Event Booking, Publicity/Media/Social Media, Graphics, Music Production, National TV Guest Screening, Multi-Annual Music Fest Series and more, primarily in the music industry and with related businesses. Our virtual internships are available throughout the year and can begin at any time. The prospect chooses a 12 or 16 week internship and their initial schedule. No individual shift can be set for less than 3 1/2 hours and no longer than 5 hours and a work week will be 4 to 6 days with a scheduled 20 to 30 hours per week, though interns may request additional hours. Interns use their own computer and high speed internet and must have a cell phone for occasional phone conferencing. At the conclusion of a successfully completed internship, Senior Intern receives a Certificate of Completion, Commendations (with noted Areas of Excellence), Letters Of Recommendation, references and more. Though our Virtual Internships are non-paid, participants gain a wealth of knowledge and invaluable experience that fosters a deeper understanding of creativity, professionalism and strong work ethic in a variably unique business.
Responsibilities- Carry out and respond to band/artist booking inquiries and communications, online marketing and publicity campaigns and update web sites and more by way of online/email assignments
- Collaborate with and report to your Internship Coordinator/Supervisor
- Organize/Co-Organize and carryout campus coordination and community outreach
RequirementsNOTE: Internships are available to non-students as well, though additional criteria does apply.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation and customer relations or management
- Possess ability to work on your own, follow instructions/detail and ask questions, as needed
- Must own or have available, freely accessed PC with high-speed internet
- Minimal typing skills
- Desire and available time to follow through with assignments and reporting
- Desire and available time to successfully complete 12 to 16 week internship