Business Development InternBookmark This
40 Trinity Pl
Descriptionroadstir makes group transportation easy.
roadstir is a simple and efficient marketplace that streamlines the procurement process for charter and limo services, saving Riders and Providers time and money. We connect consumers with safe, reputable group transportation providers that offer Coaches and School Buses to Party Buses and Limos.
Find your ride at roadstir, the source for group transportation.
If you like what we do, perhaps you should join us. roadstir is looking for entrepreneurial, passionate, and hard-working undergraduate students to join our team as interns. Our internships operate on a rolling basis. This means, we’ll determine a schedule that works best for you.
Our internships are currently offered on an unpaid basis. Qualified interns will have opportunities for paid, full-time employment.
Work directly with the CEO in roadstir’s Copley office. You’ll receive experience with all Business aspects of a startup including:
Responsibilities- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Assist with the development of business processes, collaborating with our technical team
- Get involved with the sales cycle from start to finish
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Reach out to clients via email, phone and through in-person meetings
- Brainstorm client marketing and engagement tactics
- Perform market research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Influence key decisions, assist with events, and learn about product development
- Let us know what else you want to learn while you’re here!
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Passion for entrepreneurship, technology, and business
- Excellent communicator and writer