Zappos Web Analytics College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Website Design and management for IT Sales and service companyBluesky Capital Parnters, Inc.
Entry level PR, Writing, Mkting/Communication Intern Training ProvidedJpani.net
Travel Writer/Editorial InternMy Beautiful Life
Fashion-Beauty Writer/Editorial InternMy Beautiful Life
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionModelrevolt is a newly launched startup in Dallas, TX. We are a networking site for professionals in the modeling industry and there fans. We are looking for interns to help with marketing to build our brand, office work, and to help run simple errands.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education