Marketing Internigs associates
Marketing InternBooks and Mocha
Web Development InternKanga Care
Marketing Analytics InternshipHaiku Deck, Inc.
Graphic Design / Publishing Intern - SummerCool Material
^^^START NEXT WEEK^^^ - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
^^^START NEXT WEEK^^^ - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDEDNext Level Publishing
Sports Writer and Community InternPlaybetr
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: July 25 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionModelrevolt is a newly launched startup in Dallas, TX. We are a networking site for professionals in the modeling industry and there fans. We are looking for interns to help with marketing to build our brand, office work, and to help run simple errands.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education