GEEK WANTED Personal assistant for Internet Startup Entrepreneur/Working ActoraltFound.com
Website Content Curator required for an entertainment website with over 1200000 page views / monthPeers Group
Web design / Social Media guru / Marketing and Branding genius **wanted**The Edge Firm
Watch Documentaries, Provide Research and Save the World!Kaveh
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Red Capes is an online fundraising contest site where people raise money and win prizes. We are looking for interns who want to make a difference in their community. You get to work from home, online, full training, leads provided. You will be building a tribe of influencers who also want to make a difference and are open to share messages with their communities. The idea is to make raising money fun and easier - no banksters needed. We are all about power to the people paying it forward and getting paid to do good.
You will be connecting with non-profits, organizations, businesses, influencers, brands, agencies, colleges and other cause advocates.
A lot of what you will do is online but you will speak with people to answer questions and set their contest up.
You will be paid well based on your performance. Commission only.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients
- Managing and following up on digital fundraising campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Work with social networking team to identify brand advocates/sponsors
- Prepare periodic pipeline/reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients, sponsors and prospects
- Create successful fundraising contests with large organizations, media, schools, etc.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Passionate to make a difference in your community, raise money for good causes
- You are a leader, producer, matchmaker, social, an influencer, networker and fun
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point/Keynote
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- A self-starter, likes working from home, cool with doing Google Hangouts