Spring Internship (at a startup)PrepFactory
Tech Startup Needs Marketing and Operations InternNightOwl
Web Developer Internship - InvestFeedinvestFeed.com
You The Have Web & IT Skills? Show Us & Learn To Make Passive Income From The Internet And Morecurvy girl publishing
Front End Web Developer - FindBball.comFindBball
Data & Content InternBookmark This
501 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 400
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionBrighter (www.brighter.com) is using technology to disrupt dentistry, which is historically a sleeping giant of an industry. We're backed by the same VCs that have stood behind such cool kids as Yelp, Twitter, and Uber. We're the only service truly in sync with today's self-navigated healthcare choices. We make finding and paying for dental care easy, web-based, high-quality and affordable. As long as people have teeth in their heads, the demand for our service will never disappear.
We are currently seeking a DATA INTERN to help populate a provider's profile on our site. This individual with join the Provider Relations team and will be responsible for transferring important practice and provider enrollment information into our database. While there will be a fair amount of straightforward data entry, we will provide an opportunity to learn Brighter's business, work with excellent mentors, and get on-track to join Brighter as a permanent member of the Product team after graduation.
ResponsibilitiesCreating & transferring important practice and provider enrollment information into our database.
RequirementsThis individual must be tech-savvy, detail-oriented and efficient.
Required Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and data entry systems
- Accurate data input
- Strong organization and administration skills
- Maintains a professional, friendly and positive disposition
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- General business knowledge
- Commitment to company vision, mission and values
- Willing and able to contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Must type minimum of 50 WPM
- Business or related college degree-in-process
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Experience with salesforce.com