Digital Marketing StrategistBookmark This
New Group Adventure Corporation
Get directions 890 Garrison Ave
DescriptionThe New Franchise Group (NFG) is dedicated to creating financial success for first time and experienced investors interested in purchasing and operating successful business franchise opportunities. With a focus on the Latino community NFG allows its investors to become a part of something special. A family owned business that gives special attention to its team through quality management, innovation, growth and inclusion to each of our franchises.
New Franchise Group’s mission is to provide its investors with a stable and profitable opportunity to invest in franchises without any prior experience or knowledge. With a current focus on the restaurant industry we are looking for investors that have a passion for BBQ and great food at a reasonable price that all can enjoy. Having the chance to enter this billion dollar market is now a reality.
Travel and lunch expenses will be covered.
Responsibilities• Will be responsible for managing social media platforms
• Will help in the content development process
• Will help the company move forward with new and effective strategies
• Will be responsible for regular office jobs
Requirements• Bachelor/Master's (student) in Journalism/marketing/social media/IT
• Strong critical thinking; creator and originator of clever marketing ideas for growing the business
• Solid digital marketing background and a passion for social media marketing or online marketing
• A self-starter, proactive and leadership attitude for project ownerships and individual task responsibility
• Start-up experience preferred or interested in a start-up company; Must be highly motivated and a team player
• Must possess superb organizational, written, verbal communication, and research skills
• Must have a keen eye for locating business value, prospective subject topics and or related resources
• Constantly engaged and comfortable with market research, critical analysis and support finding.