Warehouse & Production Floor SupportSignazon.com
INTERNSHIPS FOR HTML / APP DESIGN (work from home!)Denver Bar Cart
Marketing InternVegas Stiletto Fitness
Zappos Web Analytics College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Website Design and management for IT Sales and service companyBluesky Capital Parnters, Inc.
Digital Media Business Development InternshipBookmark This
300 Continental Blvd
El Segundo, CA
DescriptionQ1Media is an award-winning digital media and technology firm, serving top agencies, brands and online publishers since 2004. We have a fast-growing office located just next to LAX, and as we continue to grow our various business units, we are determined to recruit and evolve the company through multiple channels, including our internship positions. Currently we are searching for a bright young mind to join our team as a part-time Business Development Intern. In this role, you will work with our Business Development Team and focus on supporting our efforts to grow demand partnerships for display, video and mobile advertising. You will report to the Director of Business Development and work with our team to research, contact, and coordinate with existing and prospective partner clients, as well as handle multiple administrative and reporting tasks. You will learn about several facets of the digital media business including ad-serving technologies, account management, sales, business development and media operations. You will be working with some of the largest digital media companies in the world.
Responsibilities• Help grow the revenue of the Q1Media video, display and mobile networks daily
• Analyze partner opportunities with the largest advertisers and demand aggregators
• Use sales tools like Salesforce to track progress on relationships
• Work closely with management team to streamline executions of deliverables (contract terms, site lists, tech qualification) and close partnerships
• Learn all major industry reporting tools and analyze relevant data
• Able to compile and communicate deal value using financial models or projections as a weekly and monthly deliverable
• Assist in organization of the entire Business Development team, including, reporting, CRM, and internal processes to add value to the team and increase our overall productivity.
Requirements• Highly motivated person who can come up with creative solutions to problems
• Entrepreneurial person, that understands and can excel in a start-up type of environment
• Reporting & analytical skills, technical/online experience a plus
• Experience or familiarity with digital media or advertising is a plus
• Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with many inbound requests
• Strong ability to comprehend structure and negotiate simple business partnerships
• Superior email and verbal communication skills