Spring Internship (at a startup)PrepFactory
Tech Startup Needs Marketing and Operations InternNightOwl
Web Developer Internship - InvestFeedinvestFeed.com
You The Have Web & IT Skills? Show Us & Learn To Make Passive Income From The Internet And Morecurvy girl publishing
Front End Web Developer - FindBball.comFindBball
E-COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGNER/MAINTENANCE/LISTING INTERNBookmark This
DescriptionSmall Fashion Company is seeking E-commerce Intern to assist with all aspects of our online stores, gaining valuable first-hand experience in addition to web developing.
Work from home.
ResponsibilitiesDuties Will Include:
- Experienced expert in handling product data feed, re-write a keyword driven title and content.
- Re-organized into proper format met marketplace (e.g. Amazon, eBay, Etsy) requirement and batch upload to ecommerce marketplace
- Must be familiar with Amazon's category template data feed preparation, ways to upload and 3rd party supporting tools
- Photographing and editing photos of stock is a plus
- Design, create, and manage online stores
- Compile report for management showing results
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. As well as monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business, report to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the sales campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge & hands on experience in e-commerce websites (Amazon, eBay, Etsy)
- Experience with all aspects of selling online including listing, updating and maintaining product listings & product bidding (PPC).
- Strong computer skills & proficient in MS Office Suite: Word & Excel.
- Knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS & Photoshop.
- Self-started & ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Fast learner with problem solving skills and pay close attention to details.
Please Submit: (Please e-mail the following to: email@example.com)
- Link to your online portfolio &/or attach a minimum of 3 samples of work in PDF format (NO SAMPLES = DISCARDED E-MAIL)
- E-mail’s subject line: “E-COMMERCE"