Developer Internship With Live Out: The Outdoor Social NetworkLive Out Social Network
Web DevelopmentPlayback Now
Social Media ManagementShelfmint
SEO Internship With Live Out: The Outdoor Social NetworkLive Out Social Network
Social Media Internship With Live Out: The Outdoor Social NetwoLive Out Social Network
Ecommerce Business DevelopmentBookmark This
4 Elizabeth Way
DescriptionGo With The Flow is a 30+ year old specialty outdoor sporting goods retailer located in Historic Roswell, Georgia. We are also an Ecommerce business operating as www.gowiththeflow.com.
Our specialty and hard goods emphasis is in paddle sports namely SUP paddleboards, canoes, and kayaks. We are one of the largest and most respected names in the industry a market cap leader in the southeast. We are a leading dealer for some of the bast names in the industry including Patagonia, The North Face, Kavu, Costa, Maui Jim, Chaco, Reef, Sanuk, Southern Marsh, Southern Proper, Yakima Racks, + many more.
We are looking for fun, eager, honest, and hardworking candidates who are looking to gain a "hands on" practical entrepreneurship experience.
The main focus of the job description is to improve the bottom line via website development, SEO, social media marketing, and graphic design.
Our Ecommerce presence is established but is under utilized to the extent of what it is capable. We are looking for an intern who wants to develop his abilities in this field and give the intern an opportunity to see his hard work quantified and translated into direct improvement.
We feel that this is a real opportunity for a prospective intern to carry forward on their resume to help future employment and develop their career.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education