Ecommerce Operations InternshipBookmark This
59 Franklin St, 6B
New York, NY
DescriptionECommerce Partners (http://www.ecommercepartners.net) was founded in 1998 and is a full-service, ecommerce and interactive agency headquartered in New York City. We combine Internet expertise, creative talent, and business know-how to help clients across a variety of industries achieve rapid, measurable online marketing results. Focused primarily on ecommerce websites, this position reports to and supports the Director of Professional Services in post-launch and online marketing efforts. Our clients include Benetton, DKNY, L'Oreal, Jildor Shoes, C.O. Bigelow, Sabon, and more.
We are looking for a creative, energetic, goal oriented person to work in a fast paced digital agency. The position will also require some technical know-how and logical thinking. You will be an integral part of the operations that make the company successful!
This potential does have a strong potential for growth into a full-time position. Ideal for a business major with interest in analysis who is looking to get into operations and project management.
• Assist the SVP with identifying issues and problems related to internal procedures with respect to project management and bookkeeping practices and make recommendations for improvement.
• Assist in implementing processes, improvement and solutions.
• Manage invoices.
• Create database of all resources, servers credentials.
• Classification of files, documentation.
• Coordination of business development by researching new prospect clients, first point of contact.
Requirements• Recent college graduate or current student- Internship may be used for course credit
• A self-starter with the ability to solve problems and influence others
• Hard-working, good team player with drive and determination to succeed
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
• IT background is a plus but not required.