UI Developer Intern (Paid)eSportsDNA
Web Software Developer/Programmer InternshipCanaudi Inc.
HTML Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Connect With Training
Web Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Connect With Training
Executive Assistant ��� Entry Level to future star! : Unpaid to PaidYESMasters Inc
internet researchHeart of All Women
SEO InternshipFidelitas Development
***START NEXT WEEK*** WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Editorial / Journalism Intern - DreamIt Ventures' startup communication expertBookmark This
44 Wall street
New York, NY
Posted: July 14 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionpicsell is an e-commerce DreamIt Ventures' startup. We're looking for an intern with great communication and writing skills to handle communications with our affiliates .
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus