U R a-PR-Social Media-Phone-Fan? Know WordPress-Then Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Co.curvy girl publishing
PR Lover & Good On The Phone Plus Social Media & WordPress? -Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Pub. Co.curvy girl publishing
Website optimization, SEO, Increasing web presenceVivid Solutions
Marketing InternEV Mobility Solutions
Web DeveloperJulex Capital Management
Entrepreneur in ResidenceBookmark This
121 West 27th Street, #701
New York, NY
DescriptionClasstivity is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City. It's turning the fitness industry upside-down with an innovative virtual gym model that allows people to take fitness classes all over the city. Since launching in early 2013, Classtivity has facilitated over 20,000 reservations at 1,000+ different classes in the New York market.
Classtivity was recently named one of the 50 startups in NYC that you need to know by The Next Web, and has been featured in Inc, TechCrunch, Mashable, The New York Times and Entrepreneur Magazine.
ResponsibilitiesEach member of our team wears many hats, at different times. We expect to provide our interns with a well-rounded experience, with an array of responsibilities covering the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Data Analytics
- Reporting/Presentation Skills
- Database Management
RequirementsClasstivity is seeking interns to join the inaugural class of their junior product management program. Interns will be on the front-lines interacting directly with venues and customers, helping to improve Classtivity's product and programs.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A Self-Starter: the startup world has many benefits for those with initiative and the will to work hard
- Detail Oriented: Classtivity has always provided excellent service to its customers - and that starts the with flawless execution of our operations.
- Has a deep understanding of Microsoft Products
- An interest in fitness is not required, but preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills: Customer service will be an integral part of your job.
- Team Players are a must! It's important to have an agreeable nature that fits with our culture.
- Ability to exercise judgment when sifting through data
- Experience in a customer service or customer-facing role is preferred